Mom's Daily Tests & Meds: 2004 - 2006

Daily postings of Mom's in-home tests, administered medications, food eaten and the relationship among the three and her life.

Monday, June 21, 2004

And, here is my only and final test post...

...just to make sure everything is working OK and I can delete the first post. This journal will be a daily attempt at recording significant numbers, i.e., blood pressure, blood glucose, doses of medication and the relationship between the two (as well as the relationship between what she eats, how much she moves, how little she sleeps, etc., and the above significators).
    I'll begin today, as I can still remember when she awakened what her numbers were and what I've given her in the way of meds and alternative stuff.
    I'm now preparing what will be her lunch and my dinner. I'm going to try to get another meal in, later, during which I'll give her the evening doses, including her Glucotrol, etc. I'll also be taking her blood pressure then, as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home