Mom's Daily Tests & Meds: 2004 - 2006

Daily postings of Mom's in-home tests, administered medications, food eaten and the relationship among the three and her life.

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Just the stats, m'am...

...and a brief review. Pre-dated but actually recorded on 2/26/05.
Blood Glucose:
    Time:  1538
    Reading:  156
Blood Pressure:
    Time:  1535
    BP:  117/48
    Pulse:  62

    If you've been keeping up with The Mom & Me Journals dot Net, you know that I been doing so little recording of our days and Mom's stats you could say that I've recorded nothing. Time to put in the stats I took and the little I remember about what she ate.
    No changes in medication. Everything in this area is normal.
    Breakfast was the typical breakfast. 2 eggs this morning, I believe. Can't remember what we ate for lunch. Dinner was a repeat of last night...the left over KFC chicken, mac & cheese and green beans. She awoke and finished breakfast before noon, although I can't remember exactly when she arose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home