Mom's Daily Tests & Meds: 2004 - 2006

Daily postings of Mom's in-home tests, administered medications, food eaten and the relationship among the three and her life.

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Today's Non-stats:

    Although I had intended to take lunch stats, by the time I returned from Costco, Mom had arisen from her very short nap (I was gone only an hour and put her down just before I left), was sitting at the dinette table and announced that she'd "already eaten". It took me awhile to discover what she'd eaten, as, all she could remember is that she'd eaten "a sandwich", had no idea what she'd put between the two pieces of bread. I investigated and discovered she'd fixed herself a raspberry jam sandwich, using about a quarter of a 16 oz. jar of jam. So, it seemed ridiculous to bother to take her blood sugar for the rest of the day, since I knew about what kind of level she'd be running. She was up early, again...breakfast was completed before by 1130. Since she was feeling good, staying up and moving around a fair amount, I didn't bother with her blood pressure, either.
    All meds were dispensed as normal. Breakfast was standard, two eggs, today. You know about lunch. I would have loved to been a tiny Gail on the wall watching her make and enjoy her jam sandwich! We ate dinner between 2000 and 2100 (she ate lunch between 1500 and 1600): Buffalo wings, 4% milk fat small curd milk fat cottage cheese and about a cup of Italian peas (with bits of bacon, chopped yellow onion, chopped olives and herb dressing).
    She retired just before midnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home