Mom's Daily Tests & Meds: 2004 - 2006

Daily postings of Mom's in-home tests, administered medications, food eaten and the relationship among the three and her life.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Today's Stats:

Breakfast
Blood Glucose:
    Time:  1149
    Reading:  114
Blood Pressure:
    Time:  1154
    BP:  124/64
    Pulse:  55

    Everything looks good, this morning. When I awoke Mom her eyes were already open. She was ready to get up after 12 hours.

Midday Snack
Blood Glucose:
    Time:  1720
    Reading:  109
Blood Pressure:
    Time:  1723
    BP:  137/61
    Pulse:  55

    She just had a snack, since dinner will be in a couple of hours. She slept a lot, today, still recovering, I think, from the trip and the new course of antibiotics. When it looks as though she's going to sleep a lot I usually ask her if she's going to bed because she's tired or bored. She's always truthful. Today she answered, every time, that she was tired. I believe her. I am concerned, though, that she will probably have slept about 16 hours today. I'll see if I can get her moving tomorrow. Hopefully, that'll help, her energy level, some.

Dinner
Blood Glucose:
    Time:  Not taken
Blood Pressure:
    Time:  1935
    BP:  121/54
    Pulse:  67

    Didn't take blood sugar because I didn't think it was necessary. We had left overs tonight: A little sauerkraut and polish sausage with fennel seeds and a little mac & cheese with chopped green pepper, celery and onion.

Bedtime
Blood Glucose:
    Time:  Not taken
Blood Pressure:
    Time:  2147
    BP:  139/62
    Pulse:  73

    I gave her a third lisinopril this evening. I also gave her one tablet of ducosate sodium (Colace). From the volume of her last few bowel movements, I think she might need a cleansing movement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home