Mom's Daily Tests & Meds: 2004 - 2006

Daily postings of Mom's in-home tests, administered medications, food eaten and the relationship among the three and her life.

Saturday, July 31, 2004

Today's Stats:

Breakfast
Blood Glucose:
    Time:  1131
    Reading:  116
Blood Pressure:
    Time:  1248
    BP:  123/59
    Pulse:  64

    I do remember that we had ham and eggs for breakfast. I also remember that I chose not to give her lisinopril, but did decide to administer 425 mg metformin for breakfast, knowing that I would give her V-8 juice between lunch and dinner. I'm sure she also got all her other standard pills and doses for breakfast, although I have no memory of giving them to her.

Lunch
Blood Glucose:
    Time:  1742
    Reading:  90
Blood Pressure:
    Time:  1750
    BP:  151/73
    Pulse:  60

    I remember giving her her full dose of lisinopril, because her blood pressure alarmed me and I'd remembered not giving her any at breakfast. I also remember deciding not to give her any metformin at lunch. I do not remember what she ate.

Dinner
Blood Glucose:
    Time:  2111
    Reading:  151
Blood Pressure:
    Time:  2118
    BP:  143/63
    Pulse:  58

    I'm sure I gave her metformin. I'm sure I didn't give her lisinopril, even though I remember being surprised that giving her 5 mg at lunch didn't bring her systolic down as low as I'd've liked. I know what we ate. I spent the afternoon making more of that chicken and rice mixture, because Mom had liked it so much, and I remember that she ate heartily, which pleased me. I think she may have also vomited, too, sometime during the day, so that may also have had something to do with my dinner choice, but I don't remember for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home