Mom's Daily Tests & Meds: 2004 - 2006

Daily postings of Mom's in-home tests, administered medications, food eaten and the relationship among the three and her life.

Thursday, October 21, 2004

It's been a month and a day...

...since I last posted stats here. I've been taking them, although mostly only at breakfast and dinner, until two days ago, in Prescott and often only at breakfast when we were doing our interminable day trips to Mesa during September as we closed down the mobile home, there, for sale. I intend to catch up with these stats. However, the following conditions will circumscribe my efforts:
1.    The blood pressure monitor I use records only 20 blood pressure/pulse readings back.
2.  I have no memory of any meals we ate past the last two days.
3.  I have no memory of the exact medications I've administered to my mother past the last two days.
4.  Up until a few days ago my mother was arising late so, often, the day involved only two and a half meals, anyway, the middle "meal" usually being 11.5 oz V-8 juice and a 3 oz. bag of "lite" microwave popcorn.
    So, for the most part, this stat ketchup will consist of BG and BP readings only, and then, after 20 BP readings, only BG readings. As I post I may remember a few details, here and there, about what medications she might have been taking that were unusual or maybe a meal, here and there, but, for the most part, past the day before yesterday, stats will consist of bare bones information. I will, of course, back date the posts as I go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home