Mom's Daily Tests & Meds: 2004 - 2006

Daily postings of Mom's in-home tests, administered medications, food eaten and the relationship among the three and her life.

Sunday, March 20, 2005

BM Today's Lunch Stats:

Blood Glucose:
    Time:  1705
    Reading:  159
Blood Pressure:
    Time:  1710
    BP:  141/56
    Pulse:  68

    Her Bowel Movement occurred, as often happens, now, while we were bathing her, around 1215. Yes. I let her sleep waaay in, today. She's been getting up well before noon, lately, on her own, so, now, when she decides to sleep in, I'm rarely anxious about it, anymore. I trust her knowledge of her body, now that I know I can. This movement was what has become average, adequate volume, considering that she's eliminating very regularly, now. Excellent consistency. Very easy elimination. Fairly easy clean-up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home