Mom's Daily Tests & Meds: 2004 - 2006

Daily postings of Mom's in-home tests, administered medications, food eaten and the relationship among the three and her life.

Friday, March 04, 2005

Today's Stats:

BM Lunch
Blood Glucose:
    Time:  1606
    Reading:  138
Blood Pressure:
    Time:  1609
    BP:  129/66
    Pulse:  53

    I don't remember anything about this particular Bowel Movement except that it happened while she was bathing around 0945 and I was relieved it happened because she had been storing her shit up for a little over three days. We both felt much better once she'd eliminated.

Dinner
Blood Glucose:
    Time:  2020
    Reading:  82
Blood Pressure:
    No longer taken at this
    time unless necessary

    I think I took this one as a final test of my theory that her soaring blood glucose a few days ago was just a blip. I finally satisfied myself that it was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home