Mom's Daily Tests & Meds: 2004 - 2006

Daily postings of Mom's in-home tests, administered medications, food eaten and the relationship among the three and her life.

Monday, March 21, 2005

I just entered some miscellaneous stats...

...that cover March 11, 2005 through today. You'll notice there aren't many. Mom's been doing quite well, so it hasn't seemed necessary to take stats. I notice that, of the blood pressure stats I took most of them are a bit high on the systolic side. I can tell you that this is because I've been taking her blood pressure at lunch right after she arises, goes to the bathroom, then shuffles into the living room and sits in her rocking chair; thus, it's always a bit elevated. I'm going to be taking her stats before one meal every day with a bit more focus, though, and will make an attempt to allow her to settle down when stat time coincides with movement time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home