Mom's Daily Tests & Meds: 2004 - 2006

Daily postings of Mom's in-home tests, administered medications, food eaten and the relationship among the three and her life.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Yes, I'm catching up on stats...

...finally. I'm dating them day by day (the days they were taken, anyway). These stats are a continuation of one set of stats per day. I have no information on what meals were served, nor Bowel Movement stats. I'm thinking I'll probably start recording these again, at least in an abbreviated manner. I certainly won't record day after day of the same breakfasts, anymore.
    My intention is also to update her medication schedule and keep up with changes in that, although I believe it has endured only one change since the last time I recorded it. When recording meals, the presentation will be somewhat less formal and will include "recipes", such as they are. I will probably include BM information here, too, from now on.
    As a review, her eliminations continue to be normal, regular and easily moved, normally every 36 to 48 hours. Occasionally she'll clean out her colon over a two day period. Volume and consistency remain good and normal (for someone who is ingesting as much iron as she). No constipation, no straining.
    Meals have remained, mostly, as always. Breakfast is almost always bacon, eggs, toast and orange juice. Lately, of course, the toast has been replaced by scones and throughout the summer muffins will probably be frequent. Cinnamon is still served on her bread. Lunch, now, is usually 8 oz. of non-fat, artificially sweetened yoghurt, olives, anywhere from 4 to 6, or a couple pieces of olive loaf and either V-8 juice or cranberry juice (about 6 oz. pure cranberry juice with a couple of teaspoons of Splenda to make it palatable to her and 12 oz. of water). I don't put cinnamon in her V-8 juice, anymore. It doesn't seem necessary. Dinners remain varied, depending on her mood, my mood and what we have in the pantry. Desserts remain rare.
    Well, without further ado, let me put Mom to bed and begin recording past stats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home