Mom's Daily Tests & Meds: 2004 - 2006

Daily postings of Mom's in-home tests, administered medications, food eaten and the relationship among the three and her life.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Combined Stats: 7/11 - 7/14/05

BM Breakfast 7/11/05
Blood Glucose:
    Time:  Not taken
Blood Pressure:
    Time:  1156
    BP:  110/56
    Pulse:  58

    I think I decided to give her fingers a rest, which is why there are no BG readings. She did, however, have a Bowel Movement sometime between lunch and dinner. I remember because, I'd been considering giving her yet another generic colace before she went to bed and was relieved that I didn't have to.

BM 7/13/05
    Although I took no stats on this day, I did record, on a shopping list, that she'd had a Bowel Movement, between breakfast and lunch. Standard volume, standard consistency, standard clean-up.

BM Dinner 7/14/08
Blood Glucose:
    Time:  1936
    Reading:  98
Blood Pressure:
    Time:  1935
    BP:  110/56
    Pulse:  58

    Her Bowel Movement occurred during bathing. Fair volume, excellent consistency, very easy clean-up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home