Mom's Daily Tests & Meds: 2004 - 2006

Daily postings of Mom's in-home tests, administered medications, food eaten and the relationship among the three and her life.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Today's Stats:

BM Breakfast
Blood Glucose:
    Time:  1105
    Reading:  128
Blood Pressure:
    Time:  1118
    BP:  120/60
    Pulse:  59

    I notice last night's ice cream waving "Hello", from the stands of my mother's blood.
    Her blood pressure looks good.
    Breakfast meat this morning was bulk sage sausage scrambled into her egg.
    Her Bowel Movement occurred at 1050: Good volume; excellent consistency; very easy elimination; very easy clean-up.

Non-stat Lunch
    Lunch seems to go a lot easier, now that I'm not bugging her to relax for her blood pressure reading. Today lunch occurred around 1630: yoghurt and V-8 juice, that's all she wanted.
    Over the last few days, as the air pressure has been bouncing around, I've noticed Mom's breathing to be occasionally lightly labored, so I've had her on tanked, pulse oxygen a lot, 2/lpm, when she's been up. There's not sign of unusual fluid retention, no hacking, and she hasn't been unusually tired except for yesterday when she slept off the minor storm that passed through Friday afternoon and evening.

Dinner
Blood Glucose:
    Time:  1902
    Reading:  80
Blood Pressure:
    Time:  1906
    BP:  152/60
    Pulse:  57

    I'm a little concerned about her systolic blood pressure, especially since she's receiving 5 mg lisinopril morning and evening, now. But, it could be a reaction to the active weather pressure changes over the last few days. We'll see how her pressure performs over the next week. I may boost her up to 10 mg morning and night, depending on what lays itself out statistically over the next week.
    Tonight for dinner I served her the last of the Costco chicken pot pie. We've had a lot of leftover, lately. I'm trying to clean out the freezer to make room for baked goods we'll be distributing later.
    I've decided that whenever I think of it, starting tonight, I'm going to post an updated review of all the medications and supplements she's on, since they seem to be changing fairly frequently. Tonight, as well, once I've posted her current med/supplement chart, I'll put a link to it under the "Special Posts" links section of The Mom & Me Journals dot Net. Each time I publish a new medication/supplement schedule, I'll refresh that link to direct interested parties to the current list. As well, each schedule will be titled in green.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home