Mom's Daily Tests & Meds: 2004 - 2006

Daily postings of Mom's in-home tests, administered medications, food eaten and the relationship among the three and her life.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Today's Stats:

Breakfast
Blood Glucose:
    Time:  1037
    Reading:  133
Blood Pressure:
    Time:  1036
    BP:  134/64
    Pulse:  56

    I'm a little concerned about her high systolic this morning. If this continues, I'll probably split the 10 mg lisinopril in half and give her 5 mg at breakfast and dinner, to even her blood pressure out.

Lunch
Blood Glucose:
    Not taken
Blood Pressure:
    Time:  1510
    BP:  112/60
    Pulse:  59

    For lunch she had 11.5 oz V-8 juice, about 3/4 cup small curd 4% fat cottage cheese and about 1/2 but MCS's Bread & Butter pickles.
    I'm thinking that I'll stop taking her BP at lunch, although I'll continue to record what she eats.

Dinner
Blood Glucose:
    Time:  1820
    Reading:  106
Blood Pressure:
    Time:  1819
    BP:  130/60
    Pulse:  65

    Yes, I think as of tomorrow I'll start splitting her dose of lisinopril.
    For dinner tonight she had Nachoes made with Tostitos Scoops, canned hot chili with beans with added Southwestern Fire spice, lots of chopped green onions, sprinkled with grated Sharp yellow cheddar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home