Mom's Daily Tests & Meds: 2004 - 2006

Daily postings of Mom's in-home tests, administered medications, food eaten and the relationship among the three and her life.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Review of days since 2/10/06

    I've been in a surprise pretty-bad-funk since the 10th. I'm surprised I've been taking stats at all, although I've been doing pretty good, I see, as I perform stat ketchup today.
    A few notes regarding 2/11/06 - 2/16/06:
  • One of the reasons I avoided taking her blood pressure is that my mood has been pretty consistently black and I knew (as some of the evidence shows) that my irritation and funk would affect her blood pressure.
  • Her lunches have been consisting of V-8 juice, pickles of some type, and 1 oz bags of peanuts (which she loves); if she deigns to eat lunch. A couple of times she's refused anything but V-8 juice. One or two days, she refused that.
  • She been rising late and going to bed very late. One morning she was up until 0230; I can't remember which morning that was. Mostly, she's been going to bed between 0100 and 0200. Most of this has been, I think, because I've been letting her sleep in, simply because I couldn't face her "early" every day. As it turns out, though, it appears that regardless of when she awakens, she usually goes to bed 12-13 hours later. She has been taking naps, about average in length: 1-1.5 hours. These usually occur during the early evening.
  • Although I've been moody and difficult, she's been her usual optimistic, "up" self.
  • No movement, other than what's been going on around home. I tried to get her out last Saturday when a trip to Costco was needed. But, I was already "going under" and didn't put up a fight to refusal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home