Mom's Daily Tests & Meds: 2004 - 2006

Daily postings of Mom's in-home tests, administered medications, food eaten and the relationship among the three and her life.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Full Stat Day:

A.M. Blood Glucose:
    Time:  1131
    Reading:  167
A.M. Blood Pressure:
    Time:  1129
    BP:  159/79
    Pulse:  68

P.M. Blood Glucose:
    Time:  2030
    Reading:  166
P.M. Blood Pressure:
    Time:  2027
    BP:  144/71
    Pulse:  59

    Mom's morning actually happened in humanity's agreed upon morning in this region. I'm not sure why her BG was so high in the morning. I gave her an extra glipizide before going to bed last night. I know why it was high in the evening. Instead of peanuts Mom wanted popcorn with her V-8 juice. Although the fiber is good for her, it tends to run her BG up.
    I was going to serve left over tuna casserole for dinner but Mom wanted "fried chicken" (which is unusual for her to request; I usually mention it), so I got KFC. She ate a leg and thigh, cole slaw, green beans and a biscuit. She cleaned her plate.
    Very short nap, not even a half hour. She said she didn't sleep and this time I believe her.
    She retired at 2330, light went off at 2350.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home