Mom's Daily Tests & Meds: 2004 - 2006

Daily postings of Mom's in-home tests, administered medications, food eaten and the relationship among the three and her life.

Friday, August 04, 2006

BM Half Stat Day:

A.M. Blood Glucose:
    Time:  1328
    Reading:  161
A.M. Blood Pressure:
    Time:  1410
    BP:  142/66
    Pulse:  55

    Yet another in our continuing series of Half Stat Days. Her birthday dinner is definitely waving from her blood, this morning. I'm not sure what's up with her BP, but, over the last few days our mornings, through her breakfast, have been significantly slower by her silent direction, so I think she's just much more easily annoyed with me taking her stats. Which is why I am pulling back to one set a day.
    Breakfast was normal except for the substitution of ham for bacon, which will continue for a few more days, I'm sure.
    Again, because our morning preparations are expanding in time, thus she's eating breakfast later, only two meals today. Dinner was her choice (I asked her what she wanted this morning). She chose Beef Pot Pie (amazing that she didn't chose ham, I guess she's getting used to it, now).
    Her Bowel Movement occurred at 1910: Fairly good volume; excellent consistency; very easy elimination; very easy clean-up.
    She retired at 0005, 8/5/06. Her light went out at 0045. She was up again, though, about 15 minutes later, for awhile, just to chat, "see what [I] was doing" and flip through her gossip magazines while I worked on the computer. I think that lasted about an hour. She retired without reading in bed or getting back up at about 0200.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home