Mom's Daily Tests & Meds: 2004 - 2006

Daily postings of Mom's in-home tests, administered medications, food eaten and the relationship among the three and her life.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Breakfast Stats Only, today...

Blood Glucose:
    Time:  1402
    Reading:  93
Blood Pressure:
    Time:  1401
    BP:  129/66
    Pulse:  56

    ...and you can sort of see why. Breakfast occurred at about 1445, after a very late arising. I have begun postulating, over at The Mom & Me Journals dot Net as to why this occurred but I didn't stop it from happening. I knew I wasn't risking dehydration because she was a bit pudgy with fluid last night and I was hoping she'd lose it while she slept. As well she asked me, three separate times, to let her sleep. I finally stopped awakening her every half hour at 1300. An hour later she was up of her own accord, feeling rested.
    Thus, she had only two meals today: A hefty normal breakfast which included two eggs; A hefty meal of a KFC Original Recipe thigh, about 3/4 cup of their macaroni and cheese and about 3/4 cup of their green beans. Since she didn't get her "morning" pills until about 1430, I waited until 2130, a good hour and a half after dinner, to administer her evening pills with about 8 oz orange juice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home