Mom's Daily Tests & Meds: 2004 - 2006

Daily postings of Mom's in-home tests, administered medications, food eaten and the relationship among the three and her life.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

BM Half Stat Day:

A.M. Blood Glucose:
    Time:  1251
    Reading:  122
A.M. Blood Pressure:
    Time:  1323
    BP:  130/67
    Pulse:  56

    I barely remember this day, except that I took only one set of stats because I felt pretty bad through the day. I'm surprised I actually took stats in the "morning".
    I do remember that I had no energy for fixing dinner and I wasn't hungry so I got Mom her choice of fast food, KFC: two thighs (she ate both), cole slaw and KFC mac & cheese.
    Her Bowel Movement happened at 2120: Better than good volume; almost excellent consistency; a little less than easy elimination; slightly smeary clean-up. I also remember that she stayed up until almost 0130 3/1/06, which is when her light went off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home