Mom's Daily Tests & Meds: 2004 - 2006

Daily postings of Mom's in-home tests, administered medications, food eaten and the relationship among the three and her life.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Non Stat Day:

    When she arose, this morning, she told me she wanted something besides "breakfast food". I suggested pot pie. Sounded good to her.
    Very light lunch. She wanted V-8 juice, but no peanuts. I know, bizarre. When does this woman not want peanuts?
    I should have known that something was up her sleeve. She decided that all she wanted for dinner was Just Dessert. Since she'd had V-8 juice earlier, I accomodated her. She had a slice of her birthday Mudslide Brownie with the pecans and caramel, etc. She was totally satisfied.
    Retired: 0100, 8/07/06. Lights out: 0130.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home