Mom's Daily Tests & Meds: 2004 - 2006

Daily postings of Mom's in-home tests, administered medications, food eaten and the relationship among the three and her life.

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Breakfast Stats

Blood Glucose:
    Time:  1005
    Reading:  117
Blood Pressure:
    Time:  1010
    BP:  151/71
    Pulse:  52
    I don't know what made me think that taking her blood pressure on this morning would be different than any other. It's always difficult to get a good reading on her in the morning because she seldom comes to a "rest" until a good half hour after breakfast. As well, she hates having her stats taken in the morning and is always argumentative. This doesn't affect her blood sugar reading, of course, but it always affects her blood pressure. Oh well. I tried. I suppose I'll continue, occasionally, to try, especially while we're working on brief episodes of Congestive Heart Failure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home