Mom's Daily Tests & Meds: 2004 - 2006

Daily postings of Mom's in-home tests, administered medications, food eaten and the relationship among the three and her life.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Full Stat Day:

A.M. Blood Glucose:
    Time:  1311
    Reading:  125
A.M. Blood Pressure:
    Time:  1348
    BP:  137/71
    Pulse:  55

P.M. Blood Glucose:
    Time:  2120
    Reading:  113
P.M. Blood Pressure:
    Time:  2116
    BP:  104/66
    Pulse:  56

    I was surprised and pleased to notice that her blood sugar adapted well to the chocolate cake she had last night. The extra glipizide probably helped. So, I think, I'll make it a routine, at least until we see, on April 4th, how her HA1c is faring, to slip her an extra glipizide when she has sweets in the evening.
    Dinner was mac & cheese with lots of meat and added chopped onion, celery, garlic and sun dried tomatoes. Also extra cheese, sharp white Vermont Cheddar, as usual.
    I posting this two days after the fact so I don't remember much except that, considering the amount of snow we had, even though I shoveled quite a bit of it from our driveway, despite the fact that I wasn't feeling really good, we stayed in and enjoyed living in our personal Christmas Card.
    As usual, late retiring and late arising continues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home