Mom's Daily Tests & Meds: 2004 - 2006

Daily postings of Mom's in-home tests, administered medications, food eaten and the relationship among the three and her life.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Combined No Stat Days: 3/7 - 3/8/06

3/7/06
    I'm now in the depths of suffering from a severe cold. Although I've been attending to Mom as usual, I simply haven't had the energy or presence of mind to bother with stats. I'm sure she's doing fine, anyway.
    Dinner tonight was left over home made mac & cheese with all the additions, left over sauerkraut (with fennel seeds) & polish sausage and, hmmm, something else, what was it (I'm recording this two days after the day)...oh, pickled asparagus spears, I think there was something else, too, but I can't remember what it was. Oh well.

3/8/06: Provisional BM
    My cold is even worse, today. I'm finally taking drugs for it, which I try to avoid. So, again, no stats. I'm not worried. She's doing fine.
    Dinner tonight was home corned beef brisket, corn on the cob and pickled asparagus spears.
    The provision Bowel Movement I mention above was as follows: At about 0130 (3/9/06; we're still observing very late retirement times) as we were preparing her for bed she thought she'd had a bowel movement. As it turned out, she eliminated a tiny (maybe an inch by a half inch) turd; consistency was excellent; elimination was very easy; clean-up was almost not required. I expect this means she'll have a full bowel movement sometime "tomorrow".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home