Mom's Daily Tests & Meds: 2004 - 2006

Daily postings of Mom's in-home tests, administered medications, food eaten and the relationship among the three and her life.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

No Stat Day:

    Whatever it is I have continued, although the fever isn't as virulent so I cut way back on the ibuprofen and endured the body aches and the "out of time" feeling. I can't remember when Mom awoke, but it after 1400. That was fine with me because I'd had a restless night and took a late morning nap, which is so out of character for me it feels like someone else took that nap.
    Mom, though, continues to feel good, although I think she is taking advantage of this cold-or-whatever I've got to sneak in extra sleep. She ended up having only two meals, a very hearty breakfast with polish sausage instead of bacon and a blueberry muffin. She didn't take a nap. Instead, lunch became dinner, served at about 2000, light, at her request: About a cup of heavily peppered cottage cheese, several pickled asparagus spears, and toast. According to the time, I could only give her half her pills, so at bedtime (she retired about 2330, light went off about midnight) I gave her a large glass of pure orange juice with her iron/vitamin C and lisinopril.
    I'm going to try to get her up at a decent hour (for her), probably around noon tomorrow, take stats all day and feed her well, although she doesn't seem to be the worse for more sleep and less food. I hope I begin to feel better, tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home