Mom's Daily Tests & Meds: 2004 - 2006

Daily postings of Mom's in-home tests, administered medications, food eaten and the relationship among the three and her life.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Full Stat Day:

A.M. Blood Glucose:
    Time:  1316
    Reading:  143
A.M. Blood Pressure:
    Time:  1315
    BP:  119/60
    Pulse:  62

P.M. Blood Glucose:
    Time:  2034
    Reading:  101
P.M. Blood Pressure:
    Time:  2032
    BP:  107/52
    Pulse:  60

    Well, I can't say it was a lost day, especially for me, I was pretty productive, but we were both tired, me surprisingly so. Nothing happened outside today. Very little happened for Mom inside.
    We've run out of bacon and polish sausage, so breakfast meat was bulk sausage.
    Mom was down so much that we only ate two meals, breakfast and dinner, so she only got two iron pills. I'm thinking of doing the three capsules a day maybe every other day from not until the end of the month, see how she fares with that, and take it from there...up the iron if need be. I'm going to call the PCP's office tomorrow and see if any of the blood tests results are up. They all should be.
    Dinner, although we'd talked about pizza, ended up being grilled cheese sandwiches with the home made bread, yellow sharp Cheddar and slices of pepperoni; accompanied with pickled asparagus spears for her and me, a small helping of Nachoes Doritos chips for her.
    She retired very slowly from about 2320 to 2340. It is midnight straight up as I type this last sentence and her light is off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home