Mom's Daily Tests & Meds: 2004 - 2006

Daily postings of Mom's in-home tests, administered medications, food eaten and the relationship among the three and her life.

Friday, March 31, 2006

BM No Stat Day:

    As you know, every several days or so I decide not to bother Mom with stats. Sometimes I'm aware of a reason, sometimes I'm not. Today, I just looked at her as she was sitting on the stool (she arose at 1130 under her own steam this morning) and decided, nah, not today. When I told her this she said, "Good."
    In the morning we've been doing banana bread at breakfast ever since the day after I baked the loaves (one's frozen). Breakfast laid out the same way today.
    Since I'm writing this two days hence, I can't remember exactly what kind of day Mom had, although we watched a movie. The "rain" we were supposed to receive Saturday arrived today as all day heavily overcast skys and intermittent sprinkles, so I was in my element; had lots of energy, did "intermittent" (meaning not daily) chores, and an out-of-the-house errand. I do recall that Mom's nap was much shorter than I expected, considering the weather.
    Dinner was braised beef country style ribs with Uncle Ben's Long Grain and Wild Rice and Broccoli with home made Hollandaise sauce. Mom ate every bit on her plate and made pleasure sounds throughout dinner.
    Her Bowel Movement occurred at 1515: Fair volume; rocky consistency (one big rock consisting of several little rocks welded together, to be specific); very easy elimination; very easy clean-up.     She retired at 2340; her light went of at 2355.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home