Mom's Daily Tests & Meds: 2004 - 2006

Daily postings of Mom's in-home tests, administered medications, food eaten and the relationship among the three and her life.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Full Stat Day:

A.M. Blood Glucose:
    Time:  1213
    Reading:  136
A.M. Blood Pressure:
    Time:  1257
    BP:  157/73
    Pulse:  54

P.M. Blood Glucose:
    Time:  2002
    Reading:  127
P.M. Blood Pressure:
    Time:  1957
    BP:  144/67
    Pulse:  64

    Breakfast: Normal.
    Walkered: Four house laps, from 1400 - 1445. She's doing very good. After the third lap I told her I had a reward for her, another lap. She laughed, and did it with elan.
    Nap: 1600 - 1715.
    Lunch: peanuts and V-8 juice w/1 tsp curry powder.
    Evening: sedentary.
    Dinner: Not eaten until 2045, despite the time of her stats. Cobb salad, prepared as usual. Salad Meat: HoneyBaked Ham.
    Retired: Earlier than I usually allow. I was in pain from a shoulder injury and was looking forward to going to bed early, for me, too. She retired after a leg rub down at 2315. Her light went out at 2345. I'll probably let her sleep in tomorrow, just because I need some time to nurture myself. I'm not expecting tomorrow to be much more active than today, primarily because I hurt. This won't bother Mom. She loves inactive days when she can sit as long as she wants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home