Mom's Daily Tests & Meds: 2004 - 2006

Daily postings of Mom's in-home tests, administered medications, food eaten and the relationship among the three and her life.

Monday, October 16, 2006

One Quarter Stat Day:

P.M. Blood Glucose:
    Time:  2233
    Reading:  145
P.M. Blood Pressure:
    Time:Not taken

    Most of this day, and excuses for my poor performance throughout, is covered in a related post over at the main journal.
    Breakfast: Normal (although not at a normal time).
    Lunch: Since we'd run out of peanuts and I have yet to replenish our supply of 1 oz bags at Costco, I rummaged through our cupboard and discovered an unopened can of Macadamia nuts from last year. Mom was thrilled with the small plate of them I produced for her lunch. No V-8 juice, since I had already anticipated dinner; just coffee.
    Dinner: A tomato based marinara sauce loaded with browned, defatted ground beef and bulk sausage; sauteed Bermuda onion, green pepper, celery, chopped, pimiento stuffed green olives, sundried tomatoes and fresh garlic; seasoned liberally with basil and an Herbes de Provence herb mix; served over a little (Mom isn't that fond of pasta) butterfly pasta, liberally sprinkled with freshly grated Parmesan; accompanied by grilled garlic (no cheese) toast.
    She retired at 0045, 10/17/06. So did I, which is unusual for me to retire at the same time she does. Thus, I'm not sure when her light went out. The last time I remember looking at the clock it was 0100 and her light was still blazing. I'm guessing she was up until at least 0115, since she tends to turn her light out directly on the hour or quarter hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home