Mom's Daily Tests & Meds: 2004 - 2006

Daily postings of Mom's in-home tests, administered medications, food eaten and the relationship among the three and her life.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Overview: 10/2/06 - 10/9/06

    Over this period I've been very relaxed about everything in our life, including Mom's stats and remembering what she ate for dinner. All breakfasts and lunches have been normal, that much I do remember. I also thought to record her bowel movements on post its. Curious.
    Movement has been below normal. I've been letting her move as she wishes and she hasn't been interested in moving much. Nothing formal. No walkering sessions anywhere. She went to the grocery once with me during this period, although I can't remember which day. She walkered a little, then noticed a bench as a part of a display and sat on it for the rest of the trip.
    I haven't been recording her retirement times. Mostly, she's been going to bed between midnight and 0100 of the day following the date of the stats. There was one night, I recall, when she was up until 0200, but can't remember when that morning was.
    Mostly, I've been dropping the BP stats and the evening BG's. It's all been very laid back. Not sure what how long I'll continue this. We'll see.
    For three days I haven't rubbed down her legs at night, but I recommenced this on the night of 10/9/06.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home