Mom's Daily Tests & Meds: 2004 - 2006

Daily postings of Mom's in-home tests, administered medications, food eaten and the relationship among the three and her life.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

BM Half Stat Day:

Blood Glucose:
    Time:  1420
    Reading:  111
Blood Pressure:
    Time:  1418
    BP:  124/61
    Pulse:  55

    I really did mean to take stats this evening, but dinner fell in the middle of that program about The Gospel of Judas, she had a Salisbury Steak TV dinner (she hardly ever gets those anymore; she requested "any TV dinner, you know what I like" for dinner when I told her I was going to the store to pick up half and Half; I, as I recall, didn't have anything, I don't think, I wasn't hungry, but somehow got too caught up in the show to take stats this evening. She ate dinner around 2130; a light lunch, V-8 juice, peanuts and her second iron supplement of the day, at 1830; no nap to speak of: She headed in but was back out in 20 minutes and didn't appear to ever have actually laid back on her bed; got all pills, now extras.
    I wish I had've remembered. Because this morning's stats were so good, I was looking forward to this evening's stats.
    Her Bowel Movement occurred at 2320: Fair volume; fair consistency, awfully smeary; very easy elimination; challenging clean-up.
    She is in bed as I write, reading herself to sleep, ahhh, her light just went out at 2355; about 25 minutes after we got her into the bedroom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home