Mom's Daily Tests & Meds: 2004 - 2006

Daily postings of Mom's in-home tests, administered medications, food eaten and the relationship among the three and her life.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Today's Stats:

BM Breakfast
Blood Glucose:
    Time:  1040
    Reading:  76
Blood Pressure:
    Time:  1053
    BP:  116/56
    Pulse:  61

    Whoa! Look at that blood sugar! After brownies and ice cream just before she went to bed! You never can tell! She also had a brownie for breakfast. I'd forgotten to put them away last night. She noticed them on her way through the kitchen into the dinette after her bath and decided that's what she wanted instead of toast. With blood sugar like that up there I figured, it can't hurt. Also got one rounded teaspoon of Benefiber®.     Her bowel movement occurred just before she went back to bed instead of accompanying me on our planned outting, at 1235: Excellent volume; excellent consistency; very easy elimination; very easy clean-up.

Lunch
Blood Glucose:
    Time:  Not taken
Blood Pressure:
    Time:  1647
    BP:  108/54
    Pulse:  67

    Everything looks good but she's spent most of the day sleeping, although I don't know why. I worked hard to get her up early and keep her up...we had plans. Just before we were to embark on our plans, about two hours after I'd awakened her, she headed back to bed.
    For lunch she had 8 oz yoghurt, 11.5 oz V-8 juice, 5 mini dills and 6 green pimiento stuffed olives.

Non-stat Dinner
    Today has been such a weird day for Mom, and thus for me, that dinner stats got lost in Mom's up and down, mostly down day. Down as in sleeping, that is.
    I'm not sure when we ate but it was late. I went to Taco Bell, food we haven't eaten for over a year, I think. She had a burrito supreme, a taco supreme and a bowl of pintos and cheese.
    She was up very late watching a very long movie. I can't remember for sure when we ate dinner but I think it was around 2200, during a break in the presentation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home