Mom's Daily Tests & Meds: 2004 - 2006

Daily postings of Mom's in-home tests, administered medications, food eaten and the relationship among the three and her life.

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Today's Stats:

Breakfast
Blood Glucose:
    Time:  1119
    Reading:  83
Blood Pressure:
    Time:  1141
    BP:  111/58
    Pulse:  72

    Good looking stats. I awoke her and she was ready to be awake, although she was slow getting her hand to a place where I could take her blood glucose.
    Normal breakfast.

Lunch
Blood Glucose:
    Time:  Not taken
Blood Pressure:
    Time:  1626
    BP:  125/53
    Pulse:  63

    Not much to say. Lunch consisted of yoghurt (this time peach, we ran out of lemon, as did the store); 6 green pimiento stuffed olives and about half a cup of MCS's Bread & Butter pickles.

Dinner
Blood Glucose:
    Time:  2005
    Reading:  135
Blood Pressure:
    Time:  2004
    BP:  137/70
    Pulse:  63

    I know the reason for her somewhat elevated blood pressure this evening. My mood suddenly and surprisingly turned bad, very bad, during our exercise session. Although the exercise session did not go well the bad mood is, of course, my doing, not hers. But, she reaped the "harvest". I was a bear all evening and took it out on her. She's good at absorbing my bad moods externally, but they play havoc on her internally. I'm sure she felt my stoniness was undeserved by her. She's right. It was undeserved.
    We had take-out pizza for dinner; a good one with sun dried tomatoes, green olives, extra sauce, light on the cheese, pepperoni, sausage and onions. Someone at the take-out place (not a franchise place) must have been having a good evening because the pizza was perfect: Loaded, all ingredients fresh and not too well done and lots of sauce. Normally when I order extra sauce, which is why I do it with this place, we get just about enough to be able to tell there's sauce on the pie. Last night the amount of everything was perfect.
    Despite my horrible, stony, can't say anything nice mood, she went to bed late, around 0030 Sunday morning. I went to bed later and slept horribly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home