Mom's Daily Tests & Meds: 2004 - 2006

Daily postings of Mom's in-home tests, administered medications, food eaten and the relationship among the three and her life.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Today's Stats:

Breakfast
Blood Glucose:
    Time:  1237
    Reading:  123
Blood Pressure:
    Time:  1238
    BP:  113/55
    Pulse:  61

    Everything looks good. It's another rain soaked day. I'll keep an eye on her breathing.

Lunch
Blood Glucose:
    Time:  Not taken
Blood Pressure:
    Time:  1755
    BP:  121/61
    Pulse:  66

    Still looking good. She was very dehydrated this morning when she awoke so I was pleased that I'd manage to stock away enough liquid to get her blood pressure up a bit.
    For lunch she had her usual yoghurt, 11.5 oz V-8 juice, 6 green pimiento stuffed olives and 5 mini-dills.

BM Dinner
Blood Glucose:
    Time:  2139
    Reading:  95
Blood Pressure:
    Time:  2137
    BP:  144/66
    Pulse:  63

    As usual on wet days, she was on oxygen all day, I had to remind her to breath through her nose when she was on the pulse regulated tanks, and her blood pressure was up this evening. When I saw this reading I intended to check it at bedtime and probably give her a third lisinopril, but she went to bed very late her for (almost 0100 8/25/05), we were having a great time talking and laughing and I forgot. I think she'll be okay in the morning.
    For dinner we had left over My Mac& Cheese, tomato pie and finished up the blueberry cobbler and some lemon sorbet that's been in the freezer since late July.
    Her bowel Movement occurred at 2010: poor volume, less than I expected; good consistency, although it was rock shit, again; very easy elimination (she swore, just seconds before she eliminated, that she did not think she'd be having a bowel movement; yes, I asked, as I often do); very easy clean-up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home