Mom's Daily Tests & Meds: 2004 - 2006

Daily postings of Mom's in-home tests, administered medications, food eaten and the relationship among the three and her life.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Today's Stats:

Breakfast
Blood Glucose:
    Time:  1250
    Reading:  130
Blood Pressure:
    Time:  1250
    BP:  100/52
    Pulse:  66

    I was so surprised at her blood glucose that I asked her if she awoke in themiddle of the night and ate something. She said no, although considering the "Oh What a Night" night I'll be writing about shortly, she may have and not remembered it. Could have been the Taco Bell the night before, too. She had a rounded teaspoon of Benefiber® in her orange juice.

Non-stat Lunch
    I didn't take her blood pressure. On her way out of the bathroom into the living room, when she stopped to pet The Little Girl lounging on the couch she turned her right knee. I was right there so she didn't go down. I gave her one extra strength acetaminophen tablet with her lunch which was 8 oz yoghurt, 5 green pimiento stuff olives, about 1/2 cup of MCS's Bread and Butter pickles and 11.5 oz v-8 juice.
    She's had the knee brace on this evening and her knee seems to be fine, although she's being careful with it, at my insistence and with my coaching.

Dinner
Blood Glucose:
    Time:  2025
    Reading:  125
Blood Pressure:
    Time:  2024
    BP:  119/62
    Pulse:  70

    Looks good. For dinner she had a side salad (in our house a side salad is a small Cobb salad) and two deviled eggs (that's four halves).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home