Mom's Daily Tests & Meds: 2004 - 2006

Daily postings of Mom's in-home tests, administered medications, food eaten and the relationship among the three and her life.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Today's Stats:

BM Breakfast
Blood Glucose:
    Time:  1309
    Reading:  105
Blood Pressure:
    Time:  1322
    BP:  132/65
    Pulse:  66

    Late retiring, late rising, or something like that.
    I wasn't concerned bout her rather high systolic as she seemed to be exhibiting some distress on the toilet prior to her bath which resolved itself in a "surprise" Bowel Movement at 1335: Good volume; excellent consistency; very easy elimination; very easy clean-up.
    Nothing untoward for breakfast this morning so we're good to go.

Mostly Non-stat Day
    I don't know what happened. About a quarter of the way through Mom's day I conked out. I fell asleep on the couch, again, soon after breakfast. At some point during my nap Mom decided to take a nap (of all the chores I didn't do in a timely manner yesterday, I did make her bed). She also awoke before me and was politely sitting in her rocker, not having leaked through, watching the Dog Show on TV.
    We pretty much just ate what we wanted. I ate very little; I wasn't up enough to eat. Mom ate a banana, some popcorn, a rootbeer and an 11.5 oz can of V-8 juice throughout the evening. She wasn't very hungry either. She got all her pills at a time that would have correlated with "dinner" if we'd had a formal repast. She and I both were up for a long time, well into today's "following morning". Mom's light went out at around 0130. The last time I looked at the clock before retiring it was 0354.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home