Mom's Daily Tests & Meds: 2004 - 2006

Daily postings of Mom's in-home tests, administered medications, food eaten and the relationship among the three and her life.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Today's Stats:

Breakfast
Blood Glucose:
    Not taken
Blood Pressure:
    Time:  1448
    BP:  121/64
    Pulse:  59

    That's right, folks. She awoke for the day at 1438. I won't go into the detail. It involved very early morning hours and a nap later on my part. It also involved "just being tired" on Mom's part.
    I made sure she had hearty breakfast and finished all her fluids before she left the table because I could see, before breakfast was over, another nap coming on in about an hour. I was right.
    I can't remember when she napped but I do remember that we ate dinner at 2030, because we ordered pizza and I checked the clock, as is my habit, when I returned home.
    I administered her normal pills and a generously rounded teaspoon of Benefiber®, which has become habitual.

Non-stat Dinner
    As I mentioned in today's previous posting, Mom and I had an elongated day, hers a day of rest, and ate dinner, one of only two meals, at about 2030: Delicious pick-up pizza from a local shop containing green olives, fresh garlic, fresh onions, sun-dried tomatoes, and pepperoni, "litechz" and "xtrasc", please. Mmmmm. We went through half the pizza.
    Although she was down a lot yesterday, when she was up she was minimally lively and felt good. She refused two separate offers of any kind of analgesic.
    After a "vigorous" leg rubdown she retired. Her light went out at 2315.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home