Mom's Daily Tests & Meds: 2004 - 2006

Daily postings of Mom's in-home tests, administered medications, food eaten and the relationship among the three and her life.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Today's Stats:

Breakfast
Blood Glucose:
    Time:  1213
    Reading:  109
Blood Pressure:
    Time:  1239
    BP:  131/56
    Pulse:  61

    Considering that we finished the apple pie last night, I'm pleased with her blood sugar. Of course, there wasn't much left.

Lunch
Blood Glucose:
    Not taken
Blood Pressure:
    Time:  1738
    BP:  145/64
    Pulse:  54

    Usual lunch: 11.5 oz V-8 juice, a banana and 7 pimiento stuffed green olives.
    She also received her "third" dose of 2.5 mg lisinopril. I'm thinking it's time to up her dose to 5 mg a day. Good thing we've got an upcoming appointment for the doctor soon.

Non-stat Dinner
    I seem to be lagging in my stat awareness. I forget to take them at dinner until it's a little too late.
    At any rate, her medication schedule hasn't changed and I'm continuing to administer three 2.5 lisinopril tablets a day.
    For dinner I fixed our usual Mac & Cheese with chopped onions, green peppers and celery and some ground beef-sausage mixture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home