Mom's Daily Tests & Meds: 2004 - 2006

Daily postings of Mom's in-home tests, administered medications, food eaten and the relationship among the three and her life.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Today's Stats:

Breakfast
Blood Glucose:
    Time:  1250
    Reading:  118
Blood Pressure:
    Time:  1254
    BP:  125/64
    Pulse:  56

    Although Mom did awaken late this morning, she didn't awaken as late as the numbers show. Because of the hullabaloo accompanying company, I forgot to take her stats until just before I served her pills, which was moments before I served her breakfast.
    I'm not sure how many more stats I'll be working in, today, because of company. I know she'll eat well and I'm not worried about whether I manage to survey her numbers as usual. She'll also be in an excellent mood all day because she loves family visitors. So, whether or not I stat her, I'm sure she'll do fine.

Non-stat Rest of the Day
    The day was too busy for stats. It was alsmot too busy for pills at dinner...thank the gods I didn't forget those.
    Mom ate well. Not overly so. Lunch lasted throughout the day from breakfast to dinner and consisted of green olives, a half of a vegan ginger-molasses cookie, a banana and 8 oz yoghurt. Dinner, which occurred at about 2000, was a luscious spread of vegetarian delights that MPS and I picked up at a local vegetarian deli: Kung Pao Tofu; Vegetarian Garden Lasagna; Oven roasted winter vegetables; Artichoke salad (which we worked into a full-service salad); spinach pies; supplemented with corn on the cob.
    Although we had dessert handy, no one wanted it. These last couple of days, in fact, have been surprisingly free of worrisome foods. Her stats should look good tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home