Mom's Daily Tests & Meds: 2004 - 2006

Daily postings of Mom's in-home tests, administered medications, food eaten and the relationship among the three and her life.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

BM Back to No Stat Day:

    I let her sleep in later than usual. I wasn't up to dealing with her. I can't remember when she awoke but it was well after noon. We did get three meals in, though, so it wasn't that late. Breakfast was normal. Lunch was normal, including her second iron capsule. For dinner Mom requested "something fun", which is a bit hard, if you know what I mean. I finally decided on well buttered popcorn (she ate practically the whole bag; I wasn't in the mood for popcorn) and pineapple-in-its-own-juice slices; 5 apiece, to be exact. It was exactly what she wanted.
    Her Bowel Movement occurred at 0105, 5/19/06: Fairly poor volume; excellent consistency; very easy elimination; very easy clean-up.
    She retired at midnight, 05/19/06. Her light went off at 0030.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home