Mom's Daily Tests & Meds: 2004 - 2006

Daily postings of Mom's in-home tests, administered medications, food eaten and the relationship among the three and her life.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

BM No Stat Day:

    She awoke later than usual although I can't remember exactly the time: Sometime around 1500, I think. I let her go at her request at noon and again at 1330.
    She was not in the mood for stat taking, so I let this be, as well, for the day. I think the furosemide is taking it's toll, although she is not completely squeezed out, yet.
    We're back to bacon for breakfast. Only two meals today: breakfast and dinner, if it could be called that. "Do we have ice cream?" she asked.
    "Yes. Are you getting used to dessert after dinner? We didn't have any last night, you know."
    "That the problem. Any cake or anything?"
    "Yes, I think we might still have some chocolate cake in the freezer."
    "Good. Let's have that."
    "What about for dinner?"
    "Just that. That'll do."
    So, instead of the dinner I'd planned, it was the dinner she wanted, Just Desserts.
    Although she arose late, I got in all her pills, except one iron capsule. Nothing extra.
    Her Bowel Movement occurred at 2110: Fairly good volume; a bit less than good consistency, somewhat loose; very easy elimination; somewhat challenging clean-up.
    She retired at 2335. Her light went out at 0015, 5/17/06.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home