Mom's Daily Tests & Meds: 2004 - 2006

Daily postings of Mom's in-home tests, administered medications, food eaten and the relationship among the three and her life.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Three Quarter Stat Day:

A.M. Blood Glucose:
    Time:  1212
    Reading:  141
A.M. Blood Pressure:
    Time:  1244
    BP:  143/70
    Pulse:  54

P.M. Blood Glucose:
    Time:  2026
    Reading:  100
P.M. Blood Pressure:
    Not taken

    I've just about decided to go easy on taking the BP's. I talked to MCS today and she suggested I drop back to a couple times a week. Mom is getting really irritated, again, about BP taking, and the doctor's not concerned about her blood pressure, so I think we can ease off on that.
    Breakfast: Normal.
    Lunch: Normal.
    Dinner: Our intention was to have Cobb Salad, again, because we still have some slices of HoneyBaked Ham, but after a full (for her) day of walkering, Mom was "starved" at dinner, so we had left over More Than Mac & Cheese and a dinner salad (without meat and cheese, although she insisted on croutons; when I presented her with her salad without the croutons, she told me I'd forgotten them and sent me back to the kitchen for them). I did give her two glipizes, rather than one, since the noodles (and the croutons) tend to cause a BG frenzy.
    She was extremely active, today. We walkered through two hardware stores and Walmart. She rested frequently, but only for minutes at a time, then was back at it. We agreed, when she retired, that I'd let her sleep in tomorrow. We both think she could use it. My intention, though, is to rouse her by 1400, if she's not already up, and go easy on her for the day.
    She retired at 2345. Her light went out at 0015, 9/18/06.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home