Mom's Daily Tests & Meds: 2004 - 2006

Daily postings of Mom's in-home tests, administered medications, food eaten and the relationship among the three and her life.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Today's Stat:

Breakfast
Blood Glucose:
    Not taken
Blood Pressure:
    Time:  1259
    BP:  123/61
    Pulse:  60

    Today was pretty much a No Stat Day; a No Energy Day, too, for that matter. I checked her blood pressure this morning, as you can see, and was satisfied that she'd be fine without me checking anything else for the rest of the day.
    She had a Blueberry Crown sweet roll for breakfast along with ham (still) and eggs. I didn't have a sweet roll. It had already become obvious to me that my energy level was so low it surprised me, so I didn't want to eat anything that would slow me down further. At any rate, I figured, since her sweet tooth was screaming this morning (she actually said, before breakfast, "Do we have anything sweet around, like candy or something?" which is why I treated her to one of the last two sweet rolls in the freezer), since I was going to forget about stats today would be a good day to give in to her sweet tooth.

Non-stat Lunch
    Turned out ot be pretty much a lost day, so I'm glad that I decided not to do stats. She napped from about 1430 (soon after she ate breakfast) until about 1830. I didn't stop her from napping because, for some reason, I was exhausted and laid down at 1530, intended on taking a "short nap". I awoke, confused a slightly shamed, when I heard Mom close the bathroom door on her way to urinate after her nap.
    We both decided, considering, that she'd tide herself over with 11.5 oz. V-8 juice (neither she nor I were immediately hungry) and we'd eat some sort of scraped together dinner about 2000.

Non-stat Dinner
    I scraped together dinner about 2000: spicy hot buffalo wings, six apiece, and about a cup of cottage cheese with lots of pepper. She headed for bed about 2145. Again, I didn't stop her. I'm in a kind of exhausted funk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home