Mom's Daily Tests & Meds: 2004 - 2006

Daily postings of Mom's in-home tests, administered medications, food eaten and the relationship among the three and her life.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Full Stat Day:

A.M. Blood Glucose:
    Time:  1210
    Reading:  148
A.M. Blood Pressure:
    Time:  1206
    BP:  135/63
    Pulse:  58

P.M. Blood Glucose:
    Time:  2110
    Reading:  93
P.M. Blood Pressure:
    Time:  2107
    BP:  147/71
    Pulse:  56

    Her high BP over the last few days has been puzzling me; until I remembered that for the last three days I've been forgetting to rub down her legs at night. Caregiver burnout hazard territory, I guess. It comes and goes. Anyway, I'm disgusted with myself about this. I'm going to try hard not to let it happen again.
    Otherwise, things look good. Her BG is about right, considering what we've been eating "the night before". Breakfast today was normal. Lunch was normal and included her second iron capsule. Dinner was my usual Mac & Cheese mixture with extra meat, onions, celery, green pepper, garlic, sundried tomatoes and extra Vermont white extra sharp cheddar cheese.
    She retired at 0015, 5/20/05. Her light went out at 0045.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home