Mom's Daily Tests & Meds: 2004 - 2006

Daily postings of Mom's in-home tests, administered medications, food eaten and the relationship among the three and her life.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Three Quarter Stat Day:

Blood Glucose:
    Time:  1229
    Reading:  104
A.M. Blood Pressure:
    Time:  1300
    BP:  141/68
    Pulse:  54

P.M. Blood Glucose:
    Time:  2017
    Reading:  149
P.M. Blood Pressure:
    Not taken

    Breakfast: Normal.
    We took our first "Christmas at Costco" trip, today. For details, see my write-up over at the main journal.
    Lunch: Negligible; just coffee, but I had a starchy dinner planned and, anyway, she wasn't hungry after sampling her way through Costco and splitting a berry smoothie with me. I was actually surprised to note how low her evening BG was just before dinner.     Dinner: It shouldn't surprise you to know that, after a nap and a dinner of Costco's fake, sushi-like "California rolls" which contain no fish, artificial or otherwise, but Mom likes them and I don't mind them, dressed up with a spicy Asian vinaigrette, some soy, wasabi and pickled ginger, and three chocolates. I gave her a third glipizide, after much consideration. I decided it isn't necessary to challenge her HA1c all in one night.
    She retired at 0025, 9/20/06. Her light went out at 0045.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home