Mom's Daily Tests & Meds: 2004 - 2006

Daily postings of Mom's in-home tests, administered medications, food eaten and the relationship among the three and her life.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Today's Stats:

Breakfast
Blood Glucose:
    Time:  1047
    Reading:  129
Blood Pressure:
    Time:  1042
    BP:  146/65
    Pulse:  69

    Breakfast was normal. I gave her an extra 5 mg of lisinopril at breakfast, though.
    I checked her temperature, too, since she was running a low fever yesterday. It came in at 100.2°F temple arterial, which is the upper limit of normal. Before she laid down for her nap it came in at 100.3°F. I didn't give her an adult buffered aspirin, as she was feeling good. I'll check later, though, especially at bedtime, to see how she's doing.

Lunch
    Only 11.5 oz V-8 juice. That's all she wanted. At 1635.
    Nothing else to report.

Dinner
Blood Glucose:
    Time:  1856
    Reading:  107
Blood Pressure:
    Time:  1852
    BP:  129/64
    Pulse:  61

    No additional medication, although I'm wondering if she could use a little extra lisinopril, but I'm not going to give it to her at 129/64.
    On deletion for at least the next few days: 1,250 mg garlic at breakfast and dinner. We ran out yesterday. I continually forgot to put them on any of my shopping lists last week. I'll pick some more up at Costco on Saturday.
    For dinner I served home made cheeseburgers on onion buns with thick slabs of Bermuda onion and dill pickle relish; and, peas with bacon bits, celery, chopped olives and a combo Greek/Italian dressing. Mom ate heartily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home