Mom's Daily Tests & Meds: 2004 - 2006

Daily postings of Mom's in-home tests, administered medications, food eaten and the relationship among the three and her life.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Today's Stats:

Breakfast
Blood Glucose:
    Time:  1150
    Reading:  117
Blood Pressure:
    Not taken

    Awoke at 1130; normal breakfast; added, again, an extra teaspoon of Benefiber.

BM Non-stat Lunch
   nbsp;Immediately after she arose, a little before 1700, Mr. Everything stopped by with a plate of banana bread slices, which Mom saw. So, for lunch I gave her 11.5 oz. V-8 juice and two slices of banana bread.
    Her Bowel Movement occurred just before 1400: Good volume; excellent consistency although it was rocky; very easy elimination; very easy clean-up.
    After her bowel movement she complained of her middle back hurting, about which she rarely complains. I could tell by the way she was walking that it was giving her some trouble. I gave her a slice of home made white bread toast and a 200 mg ibuprofen tablet. About 45 minutes later she decided to nap.

Non-stat Dinner
    I simply forgot. As I was beginning dinner preparations at around 2000 the doorbell rang; it was a late package delivery to which MCS had tipped me: more pickles, some home made wooden Christmas decorations, a beautiful home made carry-all Christmas bag, some books for Mom and some lotion for bathing. Excellent! Anyway, in the confusion of Mom opening the package and me having to continue with dinner preparations, since it was a quickie of bulk sausage with scrambled eggs, sauteed onion and MPBIL's Southwestern Fire spice blend accompanied with the last of the banana bread, I completely forgot to take stats until after dinner. I think that's okay. It probably would have been high because of the banana bread slices a few hours earlier, maybe even above 200. But, we'll never know and I don't think it matters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home